H.I.A.T.U.S. Online Training
Survive. Defend. Escape.
Learn to defend yourself during a home invasion.
Hone techniques to counter a real-world attack.
Get out of cuffs, zip ties, or duct tape binds … FAST.
Over 7 hours of video training, including live demonstration, footage from the live class, and lecture material with accompanying slides and video case studies. Taught by Sensei Darin Reisler.
FORMER POLICE OFFICER AND MARTIAL ARTS EXPERT, DARIN REISLER, TEACHES YOU THE SKILLS TO SURVIVE REAL-WORLD CRISIS SITUATIONS.
- Format: online mixed media – video lectures, demonstrations, and live class footage, plus embedded YouTube videos used in case studies, and digital slides which accompany lectures
- Length: 7+ hours
- Requirements: an internet connection and computer capable of viewing web pages and online video; see technical requirements for more detail.
This is an online course. The course is available to you for 4 months from the date of purchase. If you wish to re-register for the class at any point in the future, you will receive a discounted rate (subject to change). We try to help users who have technical issues with taking the course, but we cannot guarantee customer technical support will be available for free.
– Course Introduction- Holistic nature that surrounds safety
– Instructor’s Background- 30 years of training that has been tried and tested in the real world.
– Statistical Information- You must know your enemy
– Criminology- How Criminals pick their victims
– Victimology- How to become up to 98% LESS likely to be a victim of violent crime.
– Safety outside the home- What you need to focus on to be safer.
– Legal Aspects- Things to know to help keep you out of trouble for defending yourself.
– Real World Scenario Studies- Theory and practice coming together.
– Situational Awareness- How this can save your life!
– The Plus One Rule- I know people who have been killed because they didn’t obey this tactical imperative.
– Scenario Based Self-Defense- Real world application- the same stuff I have used in real life and continue to teach to police officers and military operatives.
– Front choke- two fingers is all it takes to save your life
– Straight punch defense- How to keep your teeth where they belong.
– Crazy bar guy punch defense- How to stop the insanity
– Snatch and grab from behind- Not today, buddy!
– Rear choke- Turn the tables on this cowardly attack
– Defending yourself on the ground – The Mount- What to do and how
– Defending yourself on the ground – The Guard- An unseemly position that can be your good friend
– Shirt grab- Other than a wrinkled collar, you’ll be just fine.
– Same side wrist grab- It will take more than that, my friend!
– Opposite side wrist grab- Some guys just never learn.
– Two handed wrist grab- Twice the fun for you, but not for him.
– Straight knife attack- Get the point of this lesson so that you don’t get the point of the knife.
– Defense against a gun- We pull the trigger and call out some folks on this one.
– Shopping Safety- It’s all fun and games… until it’s not anymore.
– Vehicle Safety- Two thousand pound battering rams with wheels. What to do; what not to do.
– Been followed lately? Burn moves and other tactics
– Unmarked police vehicles- Should you pull over?
– Common criminal setups- and we just won the Australian lottery, so let’s claim those winnings.
– Your house- If I were a criminal, would I pick it? How to make your residence less appealing to those who would do you harm.
– Attacked in your house- Apparently, Pookie the crackhead didn’t know you took this course, but he’s about to find out what you’ve learned.
– Hostage and Kidnap scenarios- When to fight; how to survive.
– Escaping common restraints- Sensitive information that every law abiding citizen should know
– Duct tape- When silence isn’t golden… it’s silver.
– Handcuffs- The bad guys use them, too!
– Zip ties- Pookie thought he could keep you restrained with these? Nope!
– Rope- Scared now… or a frayed knot?
– Basic Lock Picking- When I was a kid, my dad told me that he felt cops should know at least as much as the criminals. I agree, and I think you should have a basic knowledge here, too.
– Pin Tumber Lock- Time to take a ride down the rabbit hole.
– Warded Locks- Just how deep does this go?
– Combination Locks- Turning the dials of freedom
– Survival Gear- Everyday essentials to help keep you stylin’ and profilin’.
– For the home- Unfortunately, my list doesn’t include shampoo.
– On your person- Less than you may expect- or maybe more.
– In your vehicle- Don’t become a statistic. However, if you do, at least be on the good side of the table.
– Staying safe while you travel- It’s all fun and games until you need to find the U.S. Embassy.
– Closing Remarks- We’re here for you now, and in the future. (Pookie… not so much.)
Purchasing this course entitles buyer to access it for 4 months from the date of purchase.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.